Saturday, June 14, 2008

Updates!


This is the first year that I've had a job thing getting in the way. Unfortunately, I also work all day tomorrow. I'll post as often as I can. Now, onto what's been going on while I've been off selling bikes!

Team ViaSat is currently en route to Ft. Scott, Kansas - the last time station before they enter Missouri. (The route is pictured above)

I got a text message from John saying that they were doing 22mph towards Yates, and that the winds were kind, but not generous. He indicated that the road to Ft. Scott was more of the same. They'll be off route in 30 minutes or so, when Ken and Jeremy will be on deck. I would expect that they'll make the switch either at the Ft. Scott time station or shortly afterward. They'll cross into Missouri 6.1 miles after leaving Ft. Scott. The team's average speed is creeping toward 22 miles per hour, which is just incredible.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

thanks for the update!

sucks that you have to work tomorrow..

slash says hi!

Marna said...

Awwww slashman! Yeah, I'm not happy about working either. We were insanely busy today, and will have more of the same tomorrow.