Sunday, June 15, 2008

Work avoidance

So, what sort of work are you avoiding while wearing out the F5 button of your pc? (Sorry, mac folks, I don't know the equivalent!)

How productive are you during RAAM week?

I've got a convention coming up next month. I'm in charge of the Exhibit Hall. I have massive print deadlines, pretty much immediately. I wonder what my exhibitors think when they get an email from me at midnight because I can't tear myself away from race coverage. (Plus, I have to come up with a 100 word bio about myself for the show program. I have total, complete, and debilitating writers block because this has nothing to do with RAAM.)

Please, please - tell me I'm not alone! (However, you may feel completely free to post under pseudonyms - you know, the names have been changed to protect the....guilty?) (And BTW, while I've been composing this post, I've been obsessively watching the video feed, as it appears that either Ken or Jeremy is about to check into TS 38 in Bloomington... Whoever it is is riding hard and spending a lot of time out of the saddle - very impressive!!!)

No comments: